Tuesday 18 June 2013

20 Saddest Songs (To Me)

Ever heard a song and felt something inside you just die or have a realization that something with a great magnitude of sadness just lingers in your soul? #over-exaggerating This is a list of songs that gave me that exact feeling. My top 20 saddest songs. (Only the first 5 follows the order, the rest were equally sad to me) 





1. Forever and Always by Parachute
2. Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
3. Permanent by David Cook 
4. Yesterday by Leona Lewis
5. Cancer by My Chemical Romance
6. Nobody's Child by Karen Young
7. For The First Time by The Script
8. Everybody Hurts by R.E.M.
9. Hate Me by Blue October
10. Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross
11. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
12. How To Save A Life by The Fray
13. Where'd You Go by Fort Minor
14. Red by Daniel Merriweather
15. Vincent by Don McLean
16. Volcano by Damien Rice
17. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day
18. Mad World by Gary Jules
19. My Immortal by Evanescence 
20. Empty by The Click Five

No comments:

Post a Comment