Tuesday 8 January 2013

My Heart's Sovereign


A requiem for the broken hearted,
A nascence for the a life of love.

I want to talk about someone very special to me.


Though my words may be flawed,

My intents are real,
You showed me things I haven't seen,
Showed me what I could really be,
The things you do make me love you even more,
And nevertheless,
You made me undone.

Though we had some really bitter moments,

We still stand now together,
Knowing we have enough,
If we have each other,
All I can really say is,
Though we have bad times,
We fight and things get tense,
I would still go through all of that,
Than to have the perfect moment with someone else.

You are perfect to me in ways,

Ways beyond my capability of listing,
And even if this is so cheesy,
I want you to know I mean every word.


I love you. <3


P/S. I told you I suck at writing lovey dovey stuff . I can only write poems when I'm sad. No big words so everyone can understand =P



No comments:

Post a Comment