Thursday 31 January 2013

Monthly: Top 10 Favourite Songs of January

Hey guys!! Have not been blogging much lately. Been caught up with college, vacations and illness. Anyways, I like to do this thing where in the each of every month I like to gather around songs I listened to the most and love to make it easier for year and reviews. Anyways, this will be a monthly thing for me. So yea.. =)

 Imagine Dragons

1.Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
2.Illuminated by Hurts (2010 song)
3.Demons by Imagine Dragons
4.Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran
5.We'll Be Coming Back by Calvin Harris feat. Example
6.Thrift Shop by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
7.The Kids Don't Stand a Chance by Vampire Weekend (2008 song)
8.Young Girls by Bruno Mars
9.When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars
10.It's Time by Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment