Monday 27 May 2013

My Blog Has A New Look!! (and other lame things you won't give a shit about)

So, as you noticed (or not, most probably not, who are we kidding, you didn't), I have changed my blog's look! Can't really get the highlights out of the few post I made #too lazy to do it Album reviews are doing well I guess, getting more views than any other post I normally make. Might get a few poems done. As you guys don't already know, YES, I DO POETRY and it's not gay!!!! maybe a little Anyways, I am contemplating reviewing three different albums. One of my mates told me to review Night Visions by Imagine Dragons, but that album is bloody old, my girlfriend asked me to review #3 by The Script and that is probably as ancient as the Imagine Dragons one. There is a fair chance I will review Demi Lovato's latest effort, but truth is I don't really care much for that much bubblegum-mushy pop. So yea, you can help me by making up my mind or don't. See ya! 





                           

No comments:

Post a Comment