Wednesday 2 January 2013

My Top 20 Songs of 2012

Well, there is a certain thing about me, that is quite odd. I like to reminisce about the music that has been feeding my soul for the past year. This normally happens at the end of every year where I make a list of songs that grasps my attention. So, these are my top 20 songs that I have enjoyed and spoken to me in 2012. =)

20. Drunk by Ed Sheeran



19. Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran



18. U.N.I. by Ed Sheeran


17. Burn It Down by Linkin Park


16. Run for Your Life by The Fray


15. It's Time by Imagine Dragons


14. Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 by Hopsin


13. Scream by Usher


12. We Are Young by Fun. and Janelle Monae


11. Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye and Kimbra


10. Payphone by Maroon 5 and Wiz Khalifa


9. Hall of Fame by The Script and will.I.am


8. Powerless by Linkin Park



7. All You by The Cataracs, Waka Flocka Flame and Kaskade


6. Six Degrees of Separation by The Script


5. The A Team by Ed Sheeran


4. Battle Scars by Guy Sebastian and Lupe Fiasco


3. Demons by Imagine Dragons


2. Lego House by Ed Sheeran


1. Better Than I Know Myself by Adam Lambert






So yea, I am weird in this way but counting this down was a lot of fun. Most of these songs help go through a rough time in 2012 due to break ups and mishappenings. Hopefully 2013 doesn't cater that. Cheers everyone! Happy New Year!! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment